We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bakeries?

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 29
Bakeries?

I'm returning to MA (Tulemar) next Feb. One thing I missed last trip was some sweet goodies. Where is there a good bakery selling pastries, croissants, nice breads etc? I don't mind venturing to Quepos if needed.

San Jose, Costa Rica
11. Re: Bakeries?

If you are driving from SJO to MA...the best is to stop in Auto Mercado in Lindora or Giacomin...or in Auto Mercado in Herradura beach...nothing better than Giacomin...

Roadadvisor

Toronto, Canada
12. Re: Bakeries?

Perhaps our driver will allow a quick stop in to stock up on goodies. ;-)

San Jose, Costa Rica
13. Re: Bakeries?

OF COURSE!

Nice stop at GIACOMIN in Lindora...nothing better...GUARANTEE!

I´m not part of them at all...I know some people will think so...I´m just a happy costumer since I was a kid...about 48 years a happy costumer...they are the best...

roadadvisor

San Jose, Costa Rica
14. Re: Bakeries?

If you are driving from SJO to MA...the best is to stop in Auto Mercado in Lindora or Giacomin...or in Auto Mercado in Herradura beach...nothing better than Giacomin...

Roadadvisor

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
15. Re: Bakeries?

They just added a coffee shop called "Delicias" in front of the Quepos sea wall. Delicious desserts. Also, Café Milagro always has yummy treats, as well as Las Americas Bakery in front of Hotel La Sirena in Quepos. Enjoy!

Toronto, Canada
16. Re: Bakeries?

Thanks for all the ideas!! I'm planning on a walkabout in Quepos this trip. Been to MA a few times but never spent any time checking out Quepos.

17. Re: Bakeries?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 30, 2014