We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quepo Canyoning or ADR Adventure Park in Manuel Antonio?

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
Quepo Canyoning or ADR Adventure Park in Manuel Antonio?

Anyone been to both and can tell me the difference?

Thank you.

San Jose, Costa Rica
11. Re: Quepo Canyoning or ADR Adventure Park in Manuel Antonio?

Selvatura is a great tour and very well run by proffesionals...I have had been there and my respect for the whole concept...of course common sense!

roadadvisor

NC
reviews: 17
12. Re: Quepo Canyoning or ADR Adventure Park in Manuel Antonio?

We did the zipline tour in Arenal and it was AMAZING! If you could find some time to do it, I'd highly recommend it.

NC
reviews: 17
13. Re: Quepo Canyoning or ADR Adventure Park in Manuel Antonio?

We haven't been to M.A. since the summer of 2009 but I don't remember there being any ziplines or canopy tours there. Are these new? We ziplined in Arenal and it was great--we don't want to be disappointed with a lesser experience. Then again, we're bringing along our teenage girls this time, so it'll be a different adventure all together!

14. Re: Quepo Canyoning or ADR Adventure Park in Manuel Antonio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 04, 2014