We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zip lining/ rafting

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mississauga, Canada
reviews: 2
zip lining/ rafting

I was wondering which company is the best for Rafting & ziplining?

Also if u can make discounts on the price. Ie.if they say it's 80$ can u knock of 10-20 on the price.

I know I was able to do this before, so I'm not sure in costa rica if u can. Thnaks again

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
1. Re: zip lining/ rafting

I personally like Amigos del Rio for rafting, though there are many excellent companies in the area. The same goes for zipling. Canopy Safari, Midworld, Titi are all excellent, but all very different, so much depends on your style. It is not common to bargain on pricing here for tours unless you are going with a large group. You can check with your hotel tour desk or house manager to get more details on which tour companies may fit your travel style best. Enjoy!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 5
2. Re: zip lining/ rafting

We booked ours through Desafio Adventures and were very happy with them. My wife loved the rafting and I thought it was gorgeous, but personally I liked canyoonering more. I would actually do all 3 adventures again. We rafted with them and ziplined at Sky Trek. Sky Trek was amazing so in my opinion pay the small premium and go there.

3. Re: zip lining/ rafting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Manuel Antonio...