We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any tours to not miss out on...

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anderson, South...
reviews: 2
Any tours to not miss out on...

Hi everyone! My husband and I are planning a trip to Costa Rica, we are staying in the Manuel Antonio area. We will have a rental car and we will be traveling all around on land. We were wondering if anyone has any suggestions for tours we should try out? Any that should not be missed...Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

Manuel Antonio...
reviews: 40
1. Re: Any tours to not miss out on...

ADR Adventure Park......10 activities......one place......beautiful mountain area.......action/adventure!

Tulemar Dave

La Fortuna de San...
reviews: 108
2. Re: Any tours to not miss out on...

Manuel Antonio National Park (of course)

Manuel Antonio Nature Park-across from Si Como No

MidWorld if you want to do ziplining, puzzle bridges, superman...fun!

Santa Juana Cultural Tour: www.greentiquetours.com/ruralcultural.html

Plus I always love being out on the water...watching the dolphins, sea birds...just a great time!

Enjoy!

Edited: 1:12 pm, February 27, 2013
London, Canada
reviews: 9
3. Re: Any tours to not miss out on...

Hello,

Just happened to see your post....we just got back and a few items you may find helpfull.

Mario Brennes....we had him guide us through Man Ant park tour...cant beat him....favorite beach we saw in country....favorite dinner at Agua Azul....favorite snacks and a pint at El Avion. Favorite accomodation near Man Antonio without the crowds....Blue Banyon...awesome !!...say hi to Barb if go !!

Christian Martinez...private driver/tour suggestions...we had him drive us first and last day of trip.....he was fabulous.

OSA ziplining was our family of 5 adults favorite excursion...south of UVITA

Enjoy

Cheers

Bob

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
4. Re: Any tours to not miss out on...

Wow, much depends on your touring style. The park is excellent, you will get much more out of it with a guide, that is the MAJORITY feedback from visitors. If you are action packed, then whitewater rafting, 10x1 adventure or ziplining if you do not want an all day tour, horseback riding and atv are very fun too. If you are more laid back, then the Snorkel/dolphin watch tour, mangrove boat tour or you might like the Spice Farm tour. Since you have a car, its an easy drive to visit Parque Ballena (whale park) about 40 mins south, so you can take advantage of that too. Go at low tide to see the natural whale tale. Enjoy!

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 39
5. Re: Any tours to not miss out on...

I have done the Mangrove tour, that was fun, laid back boat ride. I am a bit of a foodie so I dig the spice tour http://www.rainforestspices.com/ they have a cool spice shop.

Guelph, Canada
reviews: 33
6. Re: Any tours to not miss out on...

We just returned from the MA area... we did the Planet Dolphin Sunset cruise(fun with drink,food and snorkelling), Damas boat tour with Manuel Antonio expeditions (excellent, especially with a good camera), Vanilla spice farm tour (interesting). We went to the park with a guide and on our own and both were great walks.(we saw more wildlife with the guide who was Pablo from Manuel Antonio expeditions). I would have to say one of my favorite excursions was renting a car and travelling to Dominical, Uvita and San Isidro in one day. We were quick in each location but it was great just to see the different areas.

Can't wait to go back!

Anderson, South...
7. Re: Any tours to not miss out on...

Wonderful!! I'll check it out! Thank you!!

Anderson, South...
8. Re: Any tours to not miss out on...

Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions...I look forward to checking exploring our options!! Thanks everyone and have a great day!!

Boston...
reviews: 6
9. Re: Any tours to not miss out on...

If you go to MA Park, make sure you do it w/ a tour guide...we used EcoTourism and he showed us sloths, monkeys, all kinds of insects, etc.,...otherwise its a nice walk thru a jungle! ENJOY!

10. Re: Any tours to not miss out on...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, March 10, 2014