We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superbowl

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huntingdon, Pa
reviews: 7
Superbowl

I will be in Manuel Antonio on Superbowl Sunday Feb 4. I know I shouldnt be watching TV in such a beautiful country but my Baltimore Ravens are in the game.

Any suggestions for a club or resort that has parties for this event

Thanks

10 replies to this topic
1. Re: Superbowl

We will be too... Manual Antonio that day! We are looking for a place to watch it too. I'll let you know what I find out.

Annette from Baltimore! Go Ravens!

2. Re: Superbowl

We will be too... Manual Antonio that day! We are looking for a place to watch it too. I'll let you know what I find out.

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
3. Re: Superbowl

The most popular place is usually Billfish Sports Bar at Hotel Byblos. As we get a little closer, some other restaurants will likely publish something, so check back! Enjoy!

4. Re: Superbowl

Thanks! I just called and made our reservation.

wisconsin
reviews: 2
5. Re: Superbowl

We were just in MA last month and yes, it was truly a beautiful place. BUT that being said, if my football team was in the Super Bowl and I was there now... I'd be right there in front of a TV too!!! Should be a blast watching the game with other travelers at a local bar and the game won't be until 630 pm MA time anyway. Enjoy MA and the game!

Hudson, Iowa
reviews: 59
6. Re: Superbowl

We watched the playoffs at Billfish Bar in 2011 and it was alot of fun.

Collingwood, Canada
reviews: 9
7. Re: Superbowl

Just make sure you show up on time, the game is the 3rd, not the 4th ;)

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
reviews: 58
8. Re: Superbowl

Kick off is 5:30 pm in Costa Rica! For those of you closer to Quepos, Wacky Wanda's Bar Central and El Gran Escape will have the game on too! Plans will firm up this week when the game day gets closer.

Sayville, NY
reviews: 1
9. Re: Superbowl

Did you end up seeing the game at this bar? The NBA Playoffs will be taking place during our trip and we'd like a place to watch too

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
10. Re: Superbowl

Most people go to Hotel Byblos' Billfish Sports Bar for the popular sporting events. Big screen tv's, good bar food and vibe and they have satellite tv options to catch all the favorite sports. Enjoy!

Reply to: Superbowl
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted