We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodations Dec 28th thru Jan 5th

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
accommodations Dec 28th thru Jan 5th

I'm looking for a reasonably priced house or hotel rooms in Manuel Antonio for one couple and 3 singles from Dec 28 thru Jan 5th.

I need 4 bedrooms rooms total.

Any suggestions?

La Fortuna de San...
reviews: 108
1. Re: accommodations Dec 28th thru Jan 5th

Check out Mono Azul: http://www.hotelmonoazul.com/. I've stayed in rooms of all different prices in MA (doing my "research) and I like this hotel for it's reasonably priced rooms & friendly staff! :-)

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 136
2. Re: accommodations Dec 28th thru Jan 5th

Check VRBO, or Flip Key.

But at this late date, if its beach you want, I suggest looking in a place that is not the most touristy impacted area of the country, like Playa Samara, Tamarindo or Mal Pais/Santa Teresa area...as the beach at MA really is crowded and small in comparison to above suggestions, and the lodging is all above the beach, you have to walk on a road to the beach, and back up the road...ugghh

San Jose, Costa Rica
3. Re: accommodations Dec 28th thru Jan 5th

Really is going to be hard to find anything at any beach...Samara ...Tamarindo Mal Pais Santa Tereza,,,incredible busy...maybe harder to find a single nice affordable room available...at any of those beaches...

During the last week of december...thousands of costaricasn and nice visitors like you looking for nice affordable hotel rooms...

The best is to drive to Manuel Antonio and shop around...is going to be hard...but like anything in life it is possible!

Merry xmas!

roadadvisor

4. Re: accommodations Dec 28th thru Jan 5th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 27, 2013