We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
115 posts
2 reviews

I have read this thread from a couples of years ago and would like to know if there are still locals that give spa massages on the beach and what the approx price is now. Also do any of them on the beach give manicures and pedicures and what are those approx prices?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
44,965 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Massage

I know they still given messages around the public beach...sorry I have not a clue abou the prices...

Maybe Liv And large...Or Raquel...can answer that question

Hudson, Iowa
Level Contributor
193 posts
58 reviews
2. Re: Massage

I don't know where you are staying but try going thru La Posada hotel in Manual Antonio. We stayed there and they arranged a massage for my boyfriend and she did the massage outside right by the pool. I'm sure they can put you in charge with the same person or someone else that will do an outdoor massage for you. Enjoy!!

Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Massage

Last week one of our group had hour massage on the beach... we were at the public beach just down from Marlin's. It was $40. They thought it was a good massage.

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
4. Re: Massage

The massages at the beach run $40-$50 and many are excellent, though with no sanitary facilities you need to keep that in mind. Manicure/pedicure is not recommended at the beach, there is just no way to keep sand away. Best to do that at your hotel or one of the local shops. There are also many excellent therapists that will come to your home or hotel if you do not want to go to a spa, or there is a new small salon on the main rd to the park by Bank Promerica. Enjoy!

5. Re: Massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, December 18, 2013