We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short Ziplining trip in MA

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
3 posts
Short Ziplining trip in MA

Hi All,

My wife and I want to do some ziplining in MA, but we will only be in MA for 3 days and don't want to take up a whole day. Most of the zip tours I have seen are long affairs.

Does anyone have experience with a shorter trip that is just a few zips and a couple hours?

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
1. Re: Short Ziplining trip in MA

You will do great with Titi Canopy. Its located right accross from the Quepos airport only 10 mins out of town. The tour is about 3 hrs door to door. If you have a car, you can do it even faster by driving out to La Foresta Hotel accross from the airport. Have your hotel or concierge set up your time for you though, as they leave at specified times so best not to just show up. Its a great tour, very fun! Enjoy!

Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Short Ziplining trip in MA

11 of us were just in MA 2 weeks ago and had a great zipline experience with Mid World. Altho we combined with ATV in afternoon, the trip from MA to their place and back can probably be done in 3-4 hours. Perfect morning excursion. 10 zips and 2 rappels. 5 of us in the group were only in MA for 4 days and the day spent with Mid World was the best of the trip. . Excellent staff. Highly recommend. Hope it fits in your plans.

3. Re: Short Ziplining trip in MA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 19, 2013