We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best food in Manuel Antonio?

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
Best food in Manuel Antonio?

What are your favorite places to eat, and drink, in MA? Would love to hear everyone's favorites, from beach vendors to sodas to bars to restaurants . . .

Thanks,

Mike

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Best food in Manuel Antonio?

Good question...let me try...some of the best food kapi kapi...good tacos sanchos tacos...good tapas nice place gaia hotel..good burgers marlins by the beach...aqua azul also great burgers...el avion terrible food but great views...fun place to see the sunset ronys place...great seafood in quepos el gran escape...

Roadadvisor

Manuel Antonio...
reviews: 31
2. Re: Best food in Manuel Antonio?

Great tips, roadadvisor......I agree.....plus Cafe Milagro for breakfast, lunch and amazing dinners.....and Escalario in Quepos for wood fired pizzas, homemade pastas and gelatos....yummy.

Tulemar Dave

Winnipeg, Canada
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
reviews: 13
3. Re: Best food in Manuel Antonio?

For me, one of the tastiest places in Quepos is Bohemia cafe. I love Marjorie's chicken curry. Everything is fresh. It is a tiny place.

There certainly is a wide variety of restaurants in various price ranges. The previous posts have given good suggestions.

Raquel

Edited: 9:36 am, November 22, 2012
San Jose, Costa Rica
4. Re: Best food in Manuel Antonio?

Agree mostly, but as a food blogger, www.costaricaeats.com, I also have my favorites, and as a native New Yorker, I kinda have strong opinions, ;-)

The above food blog has a selection from a complete restaurant guide to Costa Rica that was formerly put out by the Tico Times, and will someday be converted into an eBook.

Yup, Kapi Kapi, El Patio Bistro/Cafe Milagro, Gran Escape and Agua Azul, all amongst my favorites...

I think Rafael's Terrazas giving Ronny's a run for the money these days...

I hope this doesn't violate any TA advertising guidelines, as the blog is not a business, does not make money, etc, etc...

Phoenix, Arizona
5. Re: Best food in Manuel Antonio?

Thanks for the replies! Will try to get to as many of these places as we can!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
6. Re: Best food in Manuel Antonio?

You are WELCOME!

roadadvisor

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
reviews: 26
7. Re: Best food in Manuel Antonio?

i like the little look-out tower looking place, i think it's vista mar or vista del mar excellent views, good food.

Annapolis...
reviews: 11
8. Re: Best food in Manuel Antonio?

Victorias for Italian/Pizza and El Wagon for burgers amazing onion rings and wraps!

Manuel Antonio...
reviews: 46
9. Re: Best food in Manuel Antonio?

Love the whole fish at Rafael's Las Terrazas, coffee at Cafe Milagro, 2 for 1 burgers on Tuesdays at Barba Roja, the calamari appetizer and Tuna Margarita at Agua Azul, Sunday breakfast at Arenas del Mar, and the spicy chicken wings at NGO. Emilio's Cafe has yummy falafels and desserts to-die-for like passion fruit pie. There's a short strip of reasonable restaurants on the hill, which includes NGO and Emilio's.

Phoenix, Arizona
10. Re: Best food in Manuel Antonio?

You guys are awesome, thanks! We'll be there next week. Can't wait!

Any other current happy hours or deals you've enjoyed?