We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive from MA back to San Jose

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
156 posts
14 reviews
Drive from MA back to San Jose

We have a 2:45 flight out of San Jose and I was wondering if we left MA early do the experts think we can make it in time to return the rental car and get through security? I do not want to be extremely rushed. Am I correct in thinking that the drive will take @ 2 1/2 hours?

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
696 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Drive from MA back to San Jose

Hi.....you have plenty of time to make a 2:45 flight......give yourself 3 hours to drive....1 hour to check in the rental car and get to the airport....2 hours prior to your flight......so leave at 8:45 AM.....you'll have plenty of time to also grab a snack at the airport.

Tulemar Dave

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
2. Re: Drive from MA back to San Jose

Ditto what Dave said. Enjoy!

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
156 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Drive from MA back to San Jose

Thank you so much for the advice and information.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
44,952 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Drive from MA back to San Jose

Yes even 8 is good time...but agree with Dave!

roadadvisor

5. Re: Drive from MA back to San Jose

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 16, 2013