We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ADR Adventure Park

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
reviews: 14
ADR Adventure Park

My Family (husband and two kids ages 12 and 9) are going to Costa Rica in February. We would love to try the ADR Adventure Park but my older daughter is very cautious and I am afraid of heights. From the pictures it doesn't look that bad. Any advice? If we don't like an activitiy can you skip it? Also - if three of us like it can the 12 year old follow allong without doing the activity. Thanks!!

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
1. Re: ADR Adventure Park

This is a great tour and really fun, but if you have someone that really really does not like heights, they are going to have a tough time on this tour. Once you get going, there is no turning back or taking other options, and there is no way to go along just as an observer. If you prefer to test this type of activity in a little more forgiving atmosphere, then consider Quepo Canyoning, which is shorter and easier to decide not to do certain parts, or start with a zipline tour like Canopy Safari or Titi Canopy where they are shorter tours and there are some options to just observe or skip certain parts. If they get thru that and enjoy it, then you can consider stepping it up to the whole 10x1 adventure. Enjoy!

manuel antonio
2. Re: ADR Adventure Park

Dear Friend, in fact i would like to clarify some facts about our tour. The ADR Adventure Park course is designed in a way that the activities build up in intensity as you go on, but also it builds up your confidence in a way that you feel safer every time. So far, since we started operations, not even the most scared client has not finish the whole tour.

Anyways, if by any reason you feel that you need to stop, you can do it anytime during the first 5 activities. After that, there is no turning back as we are high on the tree top. Also as you are in a group, and by some reason any of you feel that you can't finish the tour, we would not charge that person. Hope this information helps you.

Best regards,

Alejandro Acosta

Amigos del Rio Marketing

Edited: 11:02 pm, September 18, 2012
3. Re: ADR Adventure Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, December 13, 2013