We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manuel Antonio any- recomendations for stuff to do ?

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Placer County Ca
Manuel Antonio any- recomendations for stuff to do ?

Besides the beach, ziplining and of course the Park itself.

Staying at Parador Sept 22-28 with rented 4wd.

Thanks!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
reviews: 73
11. Re: Manuel Antonio any- recomendations for stuff to do ?

As Sonny suggested, MA is a great base camp for day trips to any number of activities. It is only limited by what you are interested in. Some of the things I've done and enjoyed immensely... National Park (get an expert guide... SERIOUSLY!), horseback riding, whitewater rafting, ziplining, sailing, snorkeling, volcano hikes. The only reason I haven't done more is because I didn't have time. And I've been there twice!

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
12. Re: Manuel Antonio any- recomendations for stuff to do ?

Too hard by bus, but the Vanilla Farm tour will provide transportation for $15 more per person (cheaper than a taxi). Enjoy!

13. Re: Manuel Antonio any- recomendations for stuff to do ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, December 15, 2013