We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bend, Oregon
reviews: 8
restaurants

my husband and i are looking for the most romantic restaurant to have an anniversary dinner at while in manuel antonio any suggestion. Also does anyone know how the food is at the restaurant at Issimo suites.

Manuel Antonio...
reviews: 31
1. Re: restaurants

My two favorite spots for a romantic dinner are Kapi Kapi and the Sunspot Grill at Hotel Makanda.....great food and service at both.....quiet and romantic......Sunspot Grill is a more unique spot.....Kapi Kapi is more of a traditional restaurant.

Tulemar Dave

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
2. Re: restaurants

I agree with Dave. Most private with adults only and served poolside is Hotel Makanda, Kapi Kapi is also quite good, and you might also like La Luna at Gaia or Claro Que Si at Hotel Si Como No.. Issimo is pretty good, but in my opinions the others above are better. Enjoy!

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
reviews: 58
3. Re: restaurants

Definitely Makanda ... Sunspot Grill!

Chicago, IL
reviews: 15
4. Re: restaurants

Makanda is very close to Issimo Suites.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
5. Re: restaurants

I really like Kapi Kapi...incredible good food...Waldon the owner is after every little detail...well he learn form the best..David and Garth from Mariposa!!

roadadvisor

6. Re: restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Manuel Antonio...