We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

another question

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
fresno
another question

whats the best way to get to manuel antonio or jaco from San Ramon. Theres a new hwy 27, is it better to go that way instead of through Atenas and Orotina. Does anyone know the best route.

Thanks

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: another question

If you are in San Ramon...it is better for you to go by Palmares to Atenas...to 27...Orotina...road to Jaco Quepos Manuel Antonio!

Great road...even than some well known people will said is a terrible road...maybe just looking for 3 seconds of fame!

roadadvisor

fresno
2. Re: another question

thanks, someone just told me that is easier to go to Punteranas and cut over from there, my husband likes that idea because of the easier route, but I'm not sure!!

San Jose, Costa Rica
3. Re: another question

Dear Jam...

It is a kind of easier as you said...you can even cut once you are in Esparza to San Mateo de Orotina then into 27 for just a few Kms...then road to Jaco...

The Palmares way it get a little complicated if you guys do not know you way around that part of our country!

roadadvisor

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
4. Re: another question

We always use the Esparza route to cut over to Orotina. The Palmares route can be confusing even for those that live here! Enjoy!

Cahuita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Cahuita
reviews: 9
5. Re: another question

GPS is a great help!

6. Re: another question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 20, 2013