We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drive time

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Cruz...
reviews: 19
drive time

what is the drive time from MA to Borcua?

And, with kids, what are the spots you'd recommend along the way?

Thanks

Pippin

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: drive time

If you are asking MA to Boruca...you are talking about 4.5 hours...minutes more minutes less...I based my EDT in my daily drives around my country...not at any link...maybe some difference ...my idea is to try the best possible way to give you some kind of idea...

roadadvisor

Cahuita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Cahuita
reviews: 9
2. Re: drive time

yourtravelmap.com/costarica/…

Try the site above for route planning. Boruca isn't listed but Canas is and that's pretty close. Have a great trip with your family!

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
3. Re: drive time

Sorry correct you Sara F, but Canas is not at all close to Boruca....

The turn off to Boruca is between Palmar Norte and Paso Real....so you will have to guesstimate the distance from one of those points.

pippin2012, you may want to stay around Uvita a night on the way there or on the way back or (stay two nights). A day trip would be very long and tiring.

Cahuita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Cahuita
reviews: 9
4. Re: drive time

Thanks so much for correcting me! I was checking on the map but obviously looked at the wrong place. Sorry if I caused you any confusion Pippin and thanks again for picking up on my mistake, Wefish!

5. Re: drive time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 21, 2013