We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Near the beach resort suggestions

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 5
Near the beach resort suggestions

My wife and I will be spending the last few nights of our CR adventure in Manuel Antonio. I'm torn on where to stay. My wife likes to be near the beach, but the best resorts appear to be on the mountain. Suggestions for a nice resort within walking distance to the beach please.

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: Near the beach resort suggestions

Arenas del Mar...and also check Buena Vista Villas and Casas..Tulemar Bungalows another great choice...you can also send a PM to

Tulemar Dave...he knows a lot of great places to stay around Manuel Antonio

roadadvisor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 5
2. Re: Near the beach resort suggestions

roadadvisor: thanks for the suggestions, but those unfortunately look just a little out of our price range. Do you have suggestions for something the next level down..$100-$150/night.

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
3. Re: Near the beach resort suggestions

I agree with roadadvisor, but since that is out of your budget you might want to consider Karahe, Verde Mar or for a short walk to the beach Hotel Playa Espadilla. Otherwise, there are many hotels that are only a short bus ride to the beach such at Byblos, Costa Verde or Mango Moon. Enjoy!

4. Re: Near the beach resort suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 03, 2013