We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Issimo Suites VS. La Mansion Inn

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
reviews: 11
Issimo Suites VS. La Mansion Inn

I am planning a trip to Costa Rica for late November. We are staying at the Gaia for our anniversary night but then want something nice, with great views, and close beach access to surf. I am trying to decide betweeen Issimo Suites and La Mansion Inn? Any preferences, pros/cons to each property?

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
1. Re: Issimo Suites VS. La Mansion Inn

Both are nice hotels. Mansion is probably a little more upscale, though I don't particularly care for their decor, the views towards the park are beautiful. Issimo has jacuzzis in the middle of the room (can be nice), but has a wierd not very private bathroom layout in a lot of the units. They have a great view too, but towards the north coastline, not the park (still fab). Both get lots of monkeys, though Issimo is a little closer to a nice little beach called Beisanz and Mansion has the better pool. I hope that helps a little to decide. Enjoy!

San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: Issimo Suites VS. La Mansion Inn

100% with Livandlarge...love ISSIOM...funny the bathroom situation...and La Mansion is like somebody ego trip kind of decoration...way to much and many things hanging around...

My choice in your case ISSIMO!

roadadvisor

3. Re: Issimo Suites VS. La Mansion Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 06, 2013