We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is punta coral?

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
upton
reviews: 10
How is punta coral?

I decided to book tour to punta coral rather then tortuga island. Wondering if I did the right tour. It seems less crowed then tortuga but same tour and price.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: How is punta coral?

It is nice tour...the private tour for Calypso Island cruises...I like better Tortuga...but Coral is nice since is a lot less people!

roadadisor

San Jose
reviews: 22
2. Re: How is punta coral?

Its already booked! So, have fun and enjoy!!!. I am sure you will find much less people that in Tortuga Island, and because thats what you are looking for, I am sure you will have plenty of fun. Calypso Cruises has always offered excellent service and a beautiful Catamaran Cruise so I think you cant go wrong with them. When are you coming???

upton
reviews: 10
3. Re: How is punta coral?

Will be in San Jose on Thursday and then to MA on Saturday for a week.

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
4. Re: How is punta coral?

Punta Coral is much more private and beautiful, however it is a long day leaving from Manuel Antonio, so be prepared. Enjoy!

5. Re: How is punta coral?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 07, 2013