We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing in Quepos

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thunder Bay, Canada
reviews: 13
Fishing in Quepos

Is there fishing anywhere in Quepos that's around $350.00 in November? My husband wants to try it but not bad enough to break the bank.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Fishing in Quepos

Maybe you can try to contact Merlins at the Marlins restaurant...he is running some fishing trips...and his prices are really good...

roadadvisor

Thunder Bay, Canada
2. Re: Fishing in Quepos

Thanks for the information. :-)

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
3. Re: Fishing in Quepos

You are WELCOME please feel free to ask any question here at the forum any time!

roadadvisor

Thunder Bay, Canada
4. Re: Fishing in Quepos

Any suggestions on who to go with for zip line and rapellIng in MA? I see a couple different options.

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
5. Re: Fishing in Quepos

That is pretty cheap for fishing, so you may have to up your budget a bit. Also, there are so many great companies for zipline, so much depends on your style. Canopy Safari is excellent with butterfly farm/reptile exhibit. Midworld is a blast and has a fun superman line you can add if you love flying like a bird. Titi Canopy is perfect if you want a shorter tour that still has long and fast ziplines. You can also do canyoning tours that include ziplines. I recommend you consult the tour desk at your hotel, or your house concierge and they will be able to help you arrange what works best for your group! Enjoy!

Thunder Bay, Canada
6. Re: Fishing in Quepos

We found a great company for fishing that is $550 for the day. After thinking about it we decided off shore would be more fun and worth the extra mOney.

I think the "superman" looks awesome!! Price really isn't the issue since $100 seems to be the max. We really just wanted to do the mOst on the one excursion of zip lining.

Thanks for the info.

Austin
7. Re: Fishing in Quepos

Could you share the name of the company where you went deep sea fishing for $550 for the day? We are going in late August and my husband loves to fish.

Thanks!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
8. Re: Fishing in Quepos

That is a good deal...please also if you can include the boat size...

roadadvisor

Thunder Bay, Canada
9. Re: Fishing in Quepos

Queposfishadventure.com

Not sure of the boat size but my husband and I are going in the rainy season so that may have something to do with the great price. John schuchert is the person I have been corresponding with.

Good luck!!

10. Re: Fishing in Quepos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:46 pm, July 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Manuel Antonio...