We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Forecast

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
north carolina
reviews: 1
Weather Forecast

Does anyone know the weather forecast for next week? Where the the best place to look for an accurate report?

Lake Havasu City...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
reviews: 5
1. Re: Weather Forecast

No such thing exist in Costa Rica. weather conditions change rapidly, especially in the Green Season.

Manuel Antonio...
reviews: 38
2. Re: Weather Forecast

I agree....there are lots of weather sites.....none will accurately forecast what you can expect......our typical weather for this time of year.....hot and sunny days.....1-2 hours of warm tropical rains in the late afternoon or early evenings.....or maybe no rain....or maybe rain all night.....it's weather......and it doesn't slow anyone down......bring an umbrella......no other rain gear is really needed.....have a fun trip.

Tulemar Dave

Grecia, Costa Rica
reviews: 15
3. Re: Weather Forecast

Here is one site www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/csxx0009 but I wouldn't go past 2 days, and nothing is carved in stone. Bring the umbrella for sure.

San Jose, Costa Rica
4. Re: Weather Forecast

Great advice by Cubanon and Dave...hard to even try to predict the weather now days...never like use to be 50 years ago...then even kids we were capable to give advice about our weather...

I drove to Manuel Antonio today early in the morning the weather was vey nice...and my clients toll me that it rains there the last 3 days only at night time...

As we speak incredible huge rain stormin San Jose by La Sabana where I´m at the moment...

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE...turn on your lights!

roadadvisor

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
5. Re: Weather Forecast

Ignore the internet, it always says rain! Typical this year is sunny days. Mid afternoon you hear thunder off in the distance. Late afternoon or evening it starts to rain and may or may not last on/off throughout the night. Usually you wake up to another beautiful day in paradise, though in the tropics it can change anytime. It never gets cold though, and its just rain, so as long as the lightning is not a threat, its really not that big a deal and is badly needed to keep the rainforest such a beautiful shade of green! Enjoy!

6. Re: Weather Forecast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:46 pm, July 09, 2013