We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manuel Antonio to SJO 14 July Evening - Share Ride

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 108
Manuel Antonio to SJO 14 July Evening - Share Ride

Hello, if anyone is interested to share costs for a private car to SJO from Manuel Antonio on 14 July, please advise.

I'd like to leave later than the standard tour buses and hope someone out there does, too!

Normal traveler, non smoker, friendly and can carry a conversation, but happy to just read a book as well.

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: Manuel Antonio to SJO 14 July Evening - Share Ride

You can also check at the hotel y ou are staying at maybe they have other clients going out on the same day you are coming out

Phoenix, Arizona
2. Re: Manuel Antonio to SJO 14 July Evening - Share Ride

Thanks, Mike!

Phoenix, Arizona
3. Re: Manuel Antonio to SJO 14 July Evening - Share Ride

For anyone also looking, after a ridiculous amount of reading, there are two ways out that won't kill a whole beach day (besides hiring a driver or renting a car)

Regular Bus, direct to San Jose Airport, leaving at 19:30 (the most cost efficient) And Easy Ride leaving at 16:00.

I won't be hiring a private driver afterall, though I'll still watch for replies. I've made reservations on the Easy Ride shuttle.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
4. Re: Manuel Antonio to SJO 14 July Evening - Share Ride

Good choice...enjoy the ride!

roadadivsor

Phoenix, Arizona
5. Re: Manuel Antonio to SJO 14 July Evening - Share Ride

I did! even though my daughter and I were the only riders, they still picked us up, in a nice van with comfortable seats, at our hotel and dropped us off at the next one.

Recommend!

6. Re: Manuel Antonio to SJO 14 July Evening - Share Ride

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, July 21, 2013