We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Personal Chef Service in MA

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
reviews: 1
Personal Chef Service in MA

Does anyone have recommendations and contact information for a personal chef in MA. We have a group of 9 staying in a villa in July and are interested in having some meals cooked for us in the villa.

Thank you in advance!

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
1. Re: Personal Chef Service in MA

One of the many great chefs in our area are: Roger at artesculinariostropical@live.com, as well as Desiree at costadezz@yahoo.com, or check with your villa concierge. Enjoy!

Washington DC...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Personal Chef Service in MA

Thank you for the recommendations. What is the average cost for chef services?

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
3. Re: Personal Chef Service in MA

Prices start at $125 and up, plus the cost of the food depending on how many people are in your party, and how many courses the menu will include. Obviously the price will be a bit higher with a party of 9pax. Enjoy!

reviews: 21
4. Re: Personal Chef Service in MA

We used Roger and his food was AMAZING. I would definitely suggest using him. However, I will say that the cost of food was much more expensive than we anticipated, but it may work out okay for you since you have a larger group. There were only 4 of us. I would also suggest having them point out what "leftovers" are left behind and where they are in your fridge; we had lobster tails in the freezer that we found on the night before we left.

Also, Roger only accepts cash payment.

Minneapolis...
5. Re: Personal Chef Service in MA

Do you have Roger's phone number?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
6. Re: Personal Chef Service in MA

You can also send a PM to DAVE TULEMAR...he knows some of the best chefs in Manuel Antonio area...

roadadvisor

Minneapolis...
7. Re: Personal Chef Service in MA

Do you have his phone number or email? Thank you.

Manuel Antonio...
reviews: 36
8. Re: Personal Chef Service in MA

You can reach me at dave@4tulemar.com .......

Tulemar Dave

Manuel Antonio...
9. Re: Personal Chef Service in MA

Thank you for your comments and recommendations, this is my mail artesculinariostropical@live.com and my phone number (506) 8641-4018. any information with pleasure, at your service.

Manuel Antonio...
10. Re: Personal Chef Service in MA

Thank you for your comments and recommendations, this is my mail artesculinariostropical@live.com and my phone number (506) 8641-4018. any information with pleasure, at your service.