We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Rica travel agencies

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Goleta
Costa Rica travel agencies

We are trying to chose a travel agency to help with planning our trip. Any one have experiences with MemorableCostaRica.com or Enter Costa Rica with Pacific Trade Winds,

San Jose
reviews: 22
1. Re: Costa Rica travel agencies

I dont know any of these two, but I am sure someone here will have some experience with them. I saw that Memorable CR is not located in CR but Enter Costa Rica is. I havent had good or bad experiences with them, maybe someone who has can help?.

Have they been recommended to you or you just came across them by accident? If someone you trust has provided good feedback or used their services that is a good starting point.

There are many agencies in Costa Rica and some others outside Costa Rica offering the destination, so make sure you get some feedaback or ask the agency for past customers you can contact if you want to get first hand information

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
2. Re: Costa Rica travel agencies

Have heard of both companies, never heard anything bad about either that I recall but I have no direct experiences with them or know anyone who has. More will hopefully chime in on them who have used them.

Here is my list of companies I like. Several good ones.

Horizontes – http://www.horizontes.com/eng/ - Very green company, offers packages, involved with community programs, good company & good folks

Crreferals – http://www.crreferrals.com/ - Good for custom planning, has packages, involved with animal rescue, good company & good folks

Actuar - www.actuarcostarica.com/app/cms/www/index.php Off the beaten path rural tourism, involved with community programs, good company, good folks.

Caravan – http://www.caravan.com/ - Best for larger group tours up to 30. Excellent reputation and well respected. Awesome at what they do.

Costa Rica Expeditions – www.costaricaexpeditions.com/wl3/index.php - High end trip planner, owns some of there own lodges, has won many awards, great reviews in the forum.

Other companies from TA forum - tripadvisor.com/Travel-g291982-c117989/Costa…

Cheers

guanacaste
reviews: 31
3. Re: Costa Rica travel agencies

Pacific Trade winds is known in Guanacaste.

La Fortuna de San...
Destination Expert
for La Fortuna de San Carlos
reviews: 7
4. Re: Costa Rica travel agencies

Pacific Trade Winds is well known and respected in Fortuna. They do a lot for the community up in Arenal.

reviews: 58
5. Re: Costa Rica travel agencies

Hi- Pacific Trade Winds has planned several trips for me and my family to Costa Rica. They are located in Costa Rica which is why I picked them to begin with. I am an adventure traveler and they always find unique experiences for me, I highly recommend them.

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
6. Re: Costa Rica travel agencies

Both of these are excellent reputable companies, I have used Pacific Trade Winds more than the other and have only had GREAT experiences. Enjoy!

Simi Valley...
reviews: 149
7. Re: Costa Rica travel agencies

We are traveling to CR in April/May & I used Pacific Trade Winds to book our hotels, excursions, and transfers. They were very nice to work with, emails were answered very quickly and I have no complaints at all.

Simi Valley...
reviews: 149
8. Re: Costa Rica travel agencies

We are traveling to CR in April/May & I used Pacific Trade Winds to book our hotels, excursions, and transfers. They were very nice to work with, emails were answered very quickly and I have no complaints at all.

cobble hill bc...
reviews: 14
9. Re: Costa Rica travel agencies

we used anywherecostarica.com for all accom and tours and tspt no problems great service.

San Jose
reviews: 22
10. Re: Costa Rica travel agencies

I am glad to hear the good reports! It is always good to hear these kinds of reports.