We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Rica Shuttle

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
reviews: 5
Costa Rica Shuttle

I notice there has not been anything posted on Costa Rica Shuttle Service since 2010. We are a family of 23 traveling in January, 2012 from SJO to Quepos. I do not want any surprises! Is this company still a good way to go?

Thank You

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
21. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

Three different post talking great things about Costa Rica Shuttle...most same posters ...to bad that some companies are doing that...they are not bad companies ...but the credibility is way down...now we are in trouble who is the bad guy...Costa Rica Shuttle or The Costa Rica Shuttle.??..now we know that two of them advertise in there own favor!

roadadvisor

San Jose, Costa Rica
reviews: 2
22. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

Roadadvisor I reprent Costa Rica shuttle here in Costa Rica.

Why everytime a customer post a review about our company you get so jealous and you never believe what they said, why is that? I can give you their direct information are you to contact each of those customers directly and ask them about their experience with our company. We never lie or argue with posters but it seems that you do not like to hear good things about us .

This particular client you are talking about it, just sent us an email saying thank you for the service and we ask them to write on Trip Advisor and thats why they have different links because we send them all to write on one but he did on all of them, where is the problem ?, you can contact the customer and ask him, why dont you do it before judging and writting something with not base.

Nothing personal But i am asking you to respect our company as we respect others.

Leonel Cervantes

Manager

Costa Rica Shuttle

Nottingham
reviews: 20
23. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

I dont know who you are, but my post is true. I live in the UK and have no personal interest in Costa Rica Shuttle other than to assure potential users of their reliability.

Pattersonville, New...
24. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

I have used Costa Rica Shuttle for the past four years. In fact I have just engaged them again for my travels for this coming May. I have found this company to be very reliable and their drivers have always been excellent. I have always requested a driver who spoke English because my Spanish is not very good. And every driver I have had in the past four years not only spoke English but was happy to answer any questions we had whether it was about the area we were driving through or where we could find a good restaurant.

If you have ever driven in Costa Rica, I'm sure you have found many of their roads challenging. I find it very comforting that I can relax, enjoy the trip, and leave the driving to a professional.

Edited: 5:59 pm, January 10, 2013
Seattle, Wa
25. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

I have been traveling to Costa Rica for over 10 years and have been using Costa Rica Shuttle for private transportation since 2005.

I operate a tour company based out of Seattle, WA. which offers tours throughout Costa Rica. Since 2005 I have chosen to work with Costa Rica Shuttle. Leo, the owner, and all of the the other staff have always acted in a professional manner. I have never experienced poor customer service from any of the staff. The drivers have always arrived at the prearranged destinations at the time requested. And they are always willing to accommodate our clients requests for making stops during the trips, even those that may not have been arranged ahead of time.

Although it is true that not all of their drivers speak fluent English, they are always more than willing to accommodate your needs. I will continue to work with Leo and Costa Rica Shuttle for my personal travels as well as for those of our clients.

Contact Leo at Costa Rica Shuttle for price quotes for any of your travel needs:

info@costaricashuttle.com

www.costaricashuttle.com

guanacaste
reviews: 31
26. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

I have heard good things about this company,

another option is tucanlimoservices.com

San Antonio, TX
reviews: 2
27. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

Two terrific experiences with CRShuttles this past week!

Professional, accommodating, flexible, easy to book on-line, communicative and on time.....worth every penny!

Will request Jose for future service....and there will be future travel with them!

Chicago, Illinois
28. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

Both my husband and I used Costa Rica Shuttle for the first time in February 2013 for two different pick up services 1) at airport and 2) at Arenal and both times we have been so overly impressed by their services!!! Drivers are always punctual, their vans are Super Clean, Drivers are pleasant, helpful, personable, and extremely honest people, they will even pull over when you ask them to. We paid in cash both times and never asked for a receipt as we fully trusted the drivers. In addition, we gave each driver a nice tip as well for the splendid service. Would always use them again and HIGHLY recommend them over anyone else in Costa Rica, reasonably priced for the personal service - you will not be sorry to use them. Mary and Hector (Chicago, Illinois)

Washington DC...
29. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

We used Costa Rica shuttle in late March 2013. The drivers were prompt, reliable, and friendly. The vans were comfortable as well. The prices were competitive. I recommend their service without hesitation.

30. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 10, 2014