We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Rica Shuttle

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
reviews: 5
Costa Rica Shuttle

I notice there has not been anything posted on Costa Rica Shuttle Service since 2010. We are a family of 23 traveling in January, 2012 from SJO to Quepos. I do not want any surprises! Is this company still a good way to go?

Thank You

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
1. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

As far as I know the company is fine. Never heard a bad word about them and IMO you are in good hands. They have a good rep.

Cheers

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
2. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

I haven't heard anything bad either, just better marketing with Grayline and Interbus I guess!! Enjoy!

San Jose, Costa Rica
3. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

Dear Gucci...

I agree with LivNlarge...maybe just marketing...or that they are just waiting for high season...it is hard around here in low season...

roadadvsior

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 26
4. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

Getting a big nervous....we booked our transport from Juan Santa Maria to Manuel Antonio with "Costa Rica Shuttle"......NOT "The" Costa Rica Shuttle. I did indeed look at reviews fro late 2010 & all seemed good.

We arrive in Costa Rica Wednesday so we've emailed all our reservations to double check, etc. They haven't responded( it was just 24 hrs ago )....

But I've dug a bit deeper and am confused...1 might be a fake? But which? We pre-paid with Visa!!! Gulp.....

Montreal, Canada
5. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

Meant "bit" nervous...although perhaps it's a Freudian slip, ha!

London, United...
reviews: 65
6. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

There seem to be a range of different 'Costa Rica Shuttles'. These include costaricashuttle.com; thecostaricashuttle.com and costaricaholidayrentals.com.

The first of these seems to do private hire around the country, but not the second (which is shared hire nationally).

We want private hire for 6 people - is it the first that we should be using??

Montreal, Canada
7. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

CostaRicaShuttle was great. No problems, great service, on time, friendly, would use again without hesitation. It was private for 4 persons, direct from San Jose airport to our door in Manuel Antonio.....$150.

nebraska
reviews: 49
8. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

good to know faithie. Thanks for posting.

Toronto
reviews: 3
9. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

We got a quote of $180 from San Jose airport to Costa Verde hotel, in Quepos/Manual Antonio and they say no one else is travelling the same day or time to that area. I feel like they must be ripping us and other people off. How can there not be anyone else going to the same area on the same day as us???? We are travelling Jan 19th and arrive about noon. Anyone else arriving at the airport that day before or after us that could share the cost??

Montreal, Canada
10. Re: Costa Rica Shuttle

We just used "Costa Rica Shuttle" ( note- no "the" ) on December 21st.

We are a Family of four/ 2 adults and 2 teens. Cost was $150 from Juan Santa Maria to Hotel Costa Verde. Private transfer/ direct.

Mind you...we booked in September, maybe costs went up? On their site it says $150 for up to four persons.....