We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

only pay at checkout at costa verde II?

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrisburg...
only pay at checkout at costa verde II?

I have seen a few messages on the boards where people said they had problems with checking in. For anyone that has pre-booked at costa verde II: did you pre-pay or pay upon checkout?

I sent my credit card information to them and they told me they only charge at check out

hmmm

St. Petersburg...
reviews: 2
1. Re: only pay at checkout at costa verde II?

When I made my reservations for Costa Verde II, they asked that I send them a check for the entire stay (will be there in late May). I did so via a P.O. box in Miami and it took probably three weeks or longer for it to get there and clear. I was so concerned about it that I e-mailed them and they responded that it sometimes takes a while to get there. Anyway, they never offered for me to use a credit card, but that is okay by me since I would rather have the expense out of the way beforehand. On the other hand, I do hope by Studio Plus room is available when I get there.

At the Monteverde Lodge, they asked for a credit card number ahead of time to confirm the reservation, but said they would charge the entire amount 30 days prior to our arrival.

Lost Iguana asked for a $100 charge on a credit card. I do not know when I will be required to pay for the rest of it, whether it will be at check-in or at check-out. I would assume check-in.

I find it somewhat unusual to charge at check-out, but maybe that is the case there now. I would be interested in anyone else's experience in this regard.

Double hmmm