We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle transportation to Manuel Antonio?

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fayetteville...
Shuttle transportation to Manuel Antonio?

What shuttle van do you guys recommend for a private transfer from SJO airport to Manuel Antonio?

Thanks!

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: Shuttle transportation to Manuel Antonio?

Many good companies...it is a nice ride...

roadadvisor

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
2. Re: Shuttle transportation to Manuel Antonio?

The most common are Interbus or Grayline. However, a private driver like Roadadvisor is more fun, faster, you stop to see crocodiles at Tarcoles and you get to hear stories about CR, so that is a great option as well! Enjoy!

Odessa
3. Re: Shuttle transportation to Manuel Antonio?

What if you have a party of 4 arriving at 7:30 pm, can I still get a shuttle considering also having to go thru customs?

San Jose, Costa Rica
4. Re: Shuttle transportation to Manuel Antonio?

The cost for four passengers is about the same as hiring a private driver...and yes I do it all the time...around Manuel Antonio about by 11:30PM

roadadi vsor

Thank you LivAndLarge nice of you recommending my services...GRACIAS!

louisville
reviews: 1
5. Re: Shuttle transportation to Manuel Antonio?

Yep...if it is multiple people like that you are better off to get a private driver. On a shuttle you are paying per person so it will add up. Get your onw driver and it will be similar cost yet you have more freedoms and flexibility.

Drake Bay, Costa...
6. Re: Shuttle transportation to Manuel Antonio?

Interbus is also a very good option for a shuttle company !!!

louisville
reviews: 1
7. Re: Shuttle transportation to Manuel Antonio?

If you arrive at 7:30 pm...no you can not still get a shuttle. You can get a private driver. Again, in a group as described in from the original question, the cost of interbus and a private driver would be almost the same without the conveniences. Plus the driver will wait for you if your flight is delayed. If it was just 2 people then I would say go on with the shuttle.

8. Re: Shuttle transportation to Manuel Antonio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:07 am, July 16, 2012
Billings, Montana
reviews: 125
9. Re: Shuttle transportation to Manuel Antonio?

My wife and I just rode Interbus a couple days ago and had a very good experience with them.

10. Re: Shuttle transportation to Manuel Antonio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 19, 2013