We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Manuel Antonio?

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fayetteville...
Weather in Manuel Antonio?

Hello,

My friends and I will be traveling to Manuel Antonio next week and are concerned with the weather. The forecast says that it will be raining the WHOLE time we will be there. Is this normal in April? Does it rain all day or just for a few hours a day in MA?

Thanks!

Manuel Antonio...
reviews: 34
1. Re: Weather in Manuel Antonio?

Don't let the weather forecast concern you.....IF we get rains during that week......they are usually brief.....and WARM......and no one slows down....the tours operate....the beaches are open......the monkeys still run thru the trees! We had a very unusual storm this AM.....lighting, thunder, light rains....two hours.....now it's hot and sunny!

Tulemar Dave

Durham, Connecticut
reviews: 52
2. Re: Weather in Manuel Antonio?

Fear not!! In my three visits to MA the weather reports were all the same....Rain! Never been washed out! See above comment, it is right on.

Fayetteville...
3. Re: Weather in Manuel Antonio?

Thank You guys! I am currently excited again!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
4. Re: Weather in Manuel Antonio?

Even that some time next week we can have some early rain...that will not be a big deal...mostly like short fast showers...

roadadvisor

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
5. Re: Weather in Manuel Antonio?

We had a little off/on rain, but it felt wonderful and cooled things down. Mostly it is hot, sunny and fabulous!! Enjoy!

fresno
6. Re: Weather in Manuel Antonio?

I have the same question for this week! looks like thunderstorms, theres nothing like going to the beach when its cloudy and raining......weather forecast says raiin every day, should I wait, or hope the same applies as the comments below

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
7. Re: Weather in Manuel Antonio?

I went there yesterday and was just great...not rain during the day...at least while I was there from 10am to 4 PM...

roadadvisor

Costa Mesa...
8. Re: Weather in Manuel Antonio?

Hi

I went there yesterday and i saw weather in Manuel Antonio is good not rain during the day, i really enjoyed.

Fishkill, New York
reviews: 1
9. Re: Weather in Manuel Antonio?

I was in MA the last week of July and the weather was never a concern. A few rain sprinkles here and there but thats about it. We actually had several days with no rain at all.

Grecia, Costa Rica
reviews: 15
10. Re: Weather in Manuel Antonio?

Dear jamjarfresno and aerinndis:

As LivNLarge pointed out, the weather has been pretty good recently in the MA area, so bring your sunscreen, and

You are WELCOME...

Hopefully we will see you around our country...and enjoy it as much as we ALL do!