We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vaction Villas Costa Rica

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Parkland, Florida
Vaction Villas Costa Rica

Hi we are thinking of renting a house in Manuel Antonio from Vacations Villas Costa Rica (URL BELOW). I can't find any reviews for them online, has anyone used them in the past and have feedback good or bad?

www.vacationvillascostarica.com

Also if you know of some good reputable companies that have houses in Manuel Antonio that have good online reviews I would love any suggestions you have. Thanks!

David

Bonne Terre...
1. Re: Vaction Villas Costa Rica

Did you end up using Costa Rica Villas for your stay?

North White Plains...
2. Re: Vaction Villas Costa Rica

I've had wonderful experiences with Tulemar Vacation Homes. They helped us find Casa Las Ventanas a couple of winters ago, it it was fantastic. I worked with Dave and Mauricio and there wasn't a single detail overlooked. They're website is 4tulemar.com

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
3. Re: Vaction Villas Costa Rica

I second Val West...

You can even send a PM to Tulemar Dave...he is a great decent person...and he knows some of the best villas and houses in the area of Manuel Antonio...hard to find any body as nice and decent as Dave!

roadadvisor

Manuel Antonio...
reviews: 36
4. Re: Vaction Villas Costa Rica

Thanks, roadadvisor and Val, for the kind words...

Tulemar Dave

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
5. Re: Vaction Villas Costa Rica

You can use Dave, or just go on vrbo.com or homeaway.com and you will see many homes in the area, most with reviews listed already. Enjoy!

6. Re: Vaction Villas Costa Rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 16, 2013