We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaco - Surf Lessons for 2 days

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Jaco - Surf Lessons for 2 days

I am coming to Costa Rica for business in January and am taking a couple days for myself. I am working in San Jose January 27th - 31st and am thinking of flying into San Jose on the 24th and head to Jaco for some surfing on the 25th and 26th. I have had a couple lessons before but am still quite a beginner.

So, I have looked around there dont seem to be any lack of options which is kind of the issue. I am looking for somewhere where I can cram in as much surfing as possible in two days and meet some cool people to hang out with over the weekend before heading to San Juan and working for the week. I have reached out to a couple of the surf camps and they all have 5 star ratings on here so, any firsthand feedback or suggestion based on what Im looking for would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Jon

1. Re: Jaco - Surf Lessons for 2 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 19, 2014