We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby sitting available

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
reviews: 22
Baby sitting available

I am looking at doing a week in Jaco with 1 year old twins in a condo. If I can't convince Grandma to join us is there babysitting available at any condo or company in town that does babysitting?

Also is there a restaurant or other area anywhere that mom and dad can enjoy a drink in that will allow our kids with music? I am thinking a pool area may be our only option for that.

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
reviews: 110
1. Re: Baby sitting available

Not sure about a babysitter, but kids are welcomed almost everywhere in Costa Rica. We like to listen to music at the backyard in playa Hermosa and there are always lots of kids. Just don't let them near the water, huge rips.

California
reviews: 22
2. Re: Baby sitting available

Thanks that is good to know! It looks like pool only for them.

Denver, CO
reviews: 57
3. Re: Baby sitting available

Many options!

Il Hicaco Restaurant has a swing set that my daughter loves playing on. They usually have a Calypso band on Wednesday night.

Blu is a newer club that has swimming pools and I have heard welcome kids. Not sure if/when they have music.

The Backyard on Saturday evening is another option. They have a band after the weekly surf compeition.

Ask around. We have found several options for our 5 year old with music here.

Waiting to hear when Low Tide has a band. They just built a swing set on the beach 20 yards away.

I believe I heard Green Room also has music from time to time and they are amazingly kid friendly (we had a hard time getting our child to leave after they let her help make fresh juice

Talk to your condo management about babysitters. We have inquired, but never used anyone. Most likely they would suggest someone that is a nanny for a North American couple that lives here full time that is looking for additional work or a teacher.

4. Re: Baby sitting available

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 24, 2014