We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May,4th or 5th share off shorefishing trip, los suenos

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
3 posts
May,4th or 5th share off shorefishing trip, los suenos

Would like to split offshore fishing charter, from los suenos Marina, may 4th or 5th.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: May,4th or 5th share off shorefishing trip, los suenos

Is there any chance you would consider Monday, May 6th for fishing? We are a party of 4 looking to get out. We are staying at the Marriott/

3 posts
2. Re: May,4th or 5th share off shorefishing trip, los suenos

I have already booked Sweet dreams, for on the 5th. The boat is at Los Suenos Marina.. My wife and i are going out with Captain Rudy. Last year we caught 16 sailfish, with him. He is a very good captain. Check out the fishing reports at Costa Rica Dreams website. You will also find the boat rates. We are going to pay cash, to get the discount. I will be traveling on the 6th, so I will not be able to go then. Maybe you will be able to go on the 5th. Thank You, Brian I found out that this was using my wifes picture and moniker.

3. Re: May,4th or 5th share off shorefishing trip, los suenos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Jaco