We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaco Fishing Share Charter March 4 - 9

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jaco Fishing Share Charter March 4 - 9

I will be in Jaco (solo) March 3 through March 10 looking to split the cost of an offshore charter one or. More days that week. If interested shoot me a message.

Steve

Amityville, New York
1. Re: Jaco Fishing Share Charter March 4 - 9

Hi Steve,

Not sure if you'll be near Jaco on February 28 or March 1, but I'm hoping to share an offshore charter on either of those days if you are around.

Thanks,

Ryan

2. Re: Jaco Fishing Share Charter March 4 - 9

Hey Ryan, I get in March 3 and leave the 10th, I have one charter booked for the 6th (willing to share) but would be willing to share another charter any day that week.

Steve

Amityville, New York
3. Re: Jaco Fishing Share Charter March 4 - 9

Steve,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I'm leaving on 3/3, and I'm having a real hard time finding a split for any of my available dates. Enjoy your trip, Ryan

Michigan
reviews: 6
4. Re: Jaco Fishing Share Charter March 4 - 9

Hi Steve. My two sons and I are currently in Jaco. We chartered our own boat yesterday but didn't get a single bite. We are considering going out again on the 7th. If you are interested let me know.

Pat

Michigan
5. Re: Jaco Fishing Share Charter March 4 - 9

Hi Steve. My two sons and I are currently in Jaco. We chartered our own boat yesterday but didn't get a single bite. We are considering going out again on the 7th. If you are interested let me know.

Pat

6. Re: Jaco Fishing Share Charter March 4 - 9

Pat

Do you have a boat chartered ? What boat did you fish ?

Steve

7. Re: Jaco Fishing Share Charter March 4 - 9

Pat

Do you have a boat chartered ? What boat did you fish ?

Steve

Philadelphia...
8. Re: Jaco Fishing Share Charter March 4 - 9

While I don't want to hijack the thread, it helps us all when you report the specific results of the charter. Thanks Skinny

9. Re: Jaco Fishing Share Charter March 4 - 9

Evidently fishing is very slow here for some reason. I fish tomorrow and will let you know how slow.

Michigan
10. Re: Jaco Fishing Share Charter March 4 - 9

Well my whiz kid son has pointed to weather forecasts and moon phase charts. According to his sources this past week was not a good time to fish. What is interesting is that the charter office receptionist said that there is a tournament going on which has tied up the pool of charter service boats available. I'm still going to try for Thursday only because I'm here and I'm too sore to surf again.