We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fishing charter for March 24th or 25th?

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, FL
fishing charter for March 24th or 25th?

We are looking for recommendations and/or anyone who would like to share a deep sea fishing charter for the end of March. We are renting a house in Playa Bejuco, but will have a car to get to the Jaco/Los Suenos area (which seems to be where most boats are operating from). Any advice on who to go with would be appreciated. We are also looking so share if anyone is interested. There are only 2 in our party who want to fish.

Nashville...
reviews: 1
1. Re: fishing charter for March 24th or 25th?

Me and my wife are heading down around that time (we're 26). We'll be in Jaco those days. We're definitely interested. We're looking for a full day trip. Let me know. We're currently working with Costa Rica Waterfall Tours on other trips.

Fort Lauderdale...
2. Re: fishing charter for March 24th or 25th?

Hi there,

My 8 year old son and I would be interested in a half or full day off shore fishing charter. We arrive on the 25th and can fish on the 26,27,28, or 29tth.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Ron

3. Re: fishing charter for March 24th or 25th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 10, 2014