We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver Needed - Esterillos Oeste to Jaco

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami Beach, Florida
reviews: 1
Driver Needed - Esterillos Oeste to Jaco

I'm looking for a driver to take me from Esterillos Oeste to Jaco later this week. Some English helpful. Just looking for someone dependable.

Grecia, Costa Rica
reviews: 15
1. Re: Driver Needed - Esterillos Oeste to Jaco

The CR Forum provides a list of transport options tripadvisor.ca/Travel-g291982-c109576/Costa-… to help you plan and compare pricing. I personally recommend Danny Jimenez or Juan Carlos, both are very professional, punctual, and offer bilingual service. They also do not charge for luggage watch or lunch stops as some on this Forum do. Have a great trip and THANK YOU for coming to our beautiful country.

Edited: 7:06 pm, July 30, 2012
San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
2. Re: Driver Needed - Esterillos Oeste to Jaco

In you case you can deal better with a taxi driver...the red official taxis...they can be less expensive as a private driver....

It is a very short ride...

roadadvisor

Edited: 7:11 pm, July 30, 2012
San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
3. Re: Driver Needed - Esterillos Oeste to Jaco

Clarification just in case

I´m Luis Chinchilla owner of Tucan Limo Services...we do not charge for lunch stops or any other stops.

Thank you and have a great positive day!

Sincerely yours Luis Chinchilla

4. Re: Driver Needed - Esterillos Oeste to Jaco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:31 am, July 31, 2012
Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
5. Re: Driver Needed - Esterillos Oeste to Jaco

Good list posted by Cajon and good advice. I would definitely contact Danny Jimenez, great reviews and his vehicles have WiFi.

Cheers

6. Re: Driver Needed - Esterillos Oeste to Jaco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 02, 2013