We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which company car rental to use from SJO? thanks

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
reviews: 5
Which company car rental to use from SJO? thanks

who has the best deals and easiest to use? anybody use u-save from SJO? thanks

Grecia, Costa Rica
reviews: 15
1. Re: Which company car rental to use from SJO? thanks

I can honestly recommend Tricolor http://www.tricolorcarrental.com/ and as their rental offices are off-site from the airport, there is an immediate cost savings. Here is a list of transport options we are comfortable recommending here on the Forum for shuttles tripadvisor.ca/Travel-g291982-c109576/Costa-… just in case.

Finally, no, I have never used U-Save.

Have a great holiday.

San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: Which company car rental to use from SJO? thanks

MOst companies offer a nice offices outside SJO by rio Segundo...they will wait for you and drive you to the office to get your vehicle...free shuttle service!

Alamo...Hertz...Dollar...Adobe...National...Budget...Toyota...

Go with the big guys...most of the time netter chances to have better service and in case of any dispute you will be in a better position if you are in Illinois...

roadadvisr

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 39
3. Re: Which company car rental to use from SJO? thanks

I have had the best luck with Adobe. Do not really know how their price stacks up against others, somewhere in the middle I imagine, but have used them several times over the years and never any shenanigans.

Cheers

Cahuita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Cahuita
reviews: 9
4. Re: Which company car rental to use from SJO? thanks

This is a question that comes up again and again with hotel guests. My research on a number of rental car companies is on the link below:

ezinearticles.com/…

Do make sure you read the information from the top questions column on the right hand side of this page and run with the motto 'if it is too good to be true, then it probably is.' when you are comparing quotations.

Grecia, Costa Rica
reviews: 15
5. Re: Which company car rental to use from SJO? thanks

Thank you Sara, there is a lot of helpful information in your article...and some surprises!

chicago
reviews: 5
6. Re: Which company car rental to use from SJO? thanks

thanks everybody

Cahuita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Cahuita
reviews: 9
7. Re: Which company car rental to use from SJO? thanks

What were the surprises, CajonTraveler? I am very happy that the information is useful!

Mission Viejo...
reviews: 3
8. Re: Which company car rental to use from SJO? thanks

great, thanks for this thread! i was wondering about renting a car, and if they would have infant seats available. very helpful article!

9. Re: Which company car rental to use from SJO? thanks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, July 19, 2013