We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Los Suenos vs. JW Guanacaste

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
reviews: 3
Marriott Los Suenos vs. JW Guanacaste

Seems the replies on this subjec are a litle dated. Any one with 2012 comments abou a current visit to one vs. the other? Thanks.

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: Marriott Los Suenos vs. JW Guanacaste

I like bothe of them...really depends what you are looking for...nicer beach of course JW ...

roadadvisor

Closer to SJO Los Sueños...closer to LIR JW!!

Grecia, Costa Rica
reviews: 15
2. Re: Marriott Los Suenos vs. JW Guanacaste

Have you looked at the recent reviews? tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1049082-d29925…

and here tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g309251-d110079…

Both are excellent resorts offering first class service. Hope we see you soon in our beautiful country.

Edited: 3:08 pm, July 07, 2012
Los Angeles...
3. Re: Marriott Los Suenos vs. JW Guanacaste

Thank you. Probably go with the nicer beaches.

Los Angeles...
4. Re: Marriott Los Suenos vs. JW Guanacaste

Thank you for the info. I'm going there now.

Playa Hermosa...
5. Re: Marriott Los Suenos vs. JW Guanacaste

If you are interested in fishing, Marriot Los Suenos is located right next to the world class Los Suenos Marina, with a large selection of excellent charter boats and crews to choose from, offshore is typically much calm here in the central Pacific than in in the north.

World
reviews: 53
6. Re: Marriott Los Suenos vs. JW Guanacaste

If you stay at the Marriott there are more activities to do, while the JW has a nicer beach.

San Jose, Costa Rica
7. Re: Marriott Los Suenos vs. JW Guanacaste

Your ae WELCOME!

Thank you for visiting our great lovely country...

roadadvisor

guanacaste
reviews: 31
8. Re: Marriott Los Suenos vs. JW Guanacaste

I vote for JW

Wilson, North...
reviews: 37
9. Re: Marriott Los Suenos vs. JW Guanacaste

I stayed at Los Suenos in August 2011. We rented one of the condos through VRBO and LOVED it!! I cannot compare it to JW, I can only say that the Los Suenos experience was amazing. We booked a charter one day and had a very successful fishing trip. We also booked a private boat to take us to Tortuga Island one day and that was a blast. The property is top of the line, has good restaurants, nice pools...highly recommend!

San Jose
reviews: 22
10. Re: Marriott Los Suenos vs. JW Guanacaste

I would choose the JW if looking for a beach resort. There are activities at Los <Sueños,speacilly if you like fishing or relaxing by the pool but the beach is nicer / better at the JW. Both offer golf if you care