We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

YAHOO!!! Heading back April 22nd Hows the weather?"

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Orleans
reviews: 48
YAHOO!!! Heading back April 22nd Hows the weather?"

Never thought i get to go back to Jaco so soon. Was there in November. Can anyone tell me how the weather will be in April. Also is that Spring Break time and what's the difference between April and November except for the rain?

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: YAHOO!!! Heading back April 22nd Hows the weather?"

Very hard to tell about weather but normally April should be nice and sunny.

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
reviews: 61
2. Re: YAHOO!!! Heading back April 22nd Hows the weather?"

The heavy crowds are the week of Semana Sanda (March 31 - April 8) so you're well outside that window (good news for you!) Most likely (but always hard to say), a bit higher temps, lower humidity, less rain than November. We haven't had much rain since the end of December so it's a bit dry and brown right now. I'm hoping to have just a bit of rain to green things up. November is lush and green and you won't find that in April so much. But, all is good here ... cold drinks, great sunsets! Welcome back in April! Lisa PS: Enjoyed your trip reports, thanks for posting!

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
reviews: 61
3. Re: YAHOO!!! Heading back April 22nd Hows the weather?"

Semana Santa ... sorry typo ...

San Jose, Costa Rica
4. Re: YAHOO!!! Heading back April 22nd Hows the weather?"

Nice hot and a lot of happy people almost everywhere!

roadadisor

New Orleans
reviews: 48
5. Re: YAHOO!!! Heading back April 22nd Hows the weather?"

Thanks for the input everyone. Lisa I will write another one after this trip. Hope they don't get boring!

6. Re: YAHOO!!! Heading back April 22nd Hows the weather?"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:41 am, June 18, 2013