We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport shuttle or taxi

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
FLINT TX
reviews: 2
airport shuttle or taxi

How can i arrange transport to or from airport to jaco? should I make arrangement before I leave US or are shuttles/taxis readily available at San Juan airport? What should I plan to pay each way?

FLINT TX
reviews: 2
1. Re: airport shuttle or taxi

I will be there 3/14 to 3/22.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
2. Re: airport shuttle or taxi

Dear John...

You can pre arrange the transfer or as you said just get a taxi ata rrival...about $ 95.00 for up to 4 people...each way...

Be sure to dealt with certified companies...some fake travel agents around recommending phnatom tour operators...

rodadvisor

3. Re: airport shuttle or taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 pm, March 09, 2012
San Jose, Costa Rica
4. Re: airport shuttle or taxi

You can easily get a taxi on arrival, it will be cheaper

Edited: 12:19 pm, February 24, 2012
Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 4
5. Re: airport shuttle or taxi

I've been using the same guy for years. He was $120 last year. Private spacious van, good English and, most importantly, an excellent driver. He also picks us up in Jaco for the return trip and knows the back roads into the airport in case you're running late do to the inevitable traffic backups.

The shuttles stop everywhere and will take hours.

guanacaste
reviews: 31
6. Re: airport shuttle or taxi

contact www.tucanlimoservices.com

they will assist you, they should charge you reasonable, nice cars !!!

Phoenix
reviews: 8
7. Re: airport shuttle or taxi

How much is a taxi from SJO to Jaco? Or would a car rental be better?

Edited: 10:06 am, July 12, 2012
Grecia, Costa Rica
reviews: 15
8. Re: airport shuttle or taxi

Not just a taxi, as you see on this link tripadvisor.ca/Travel-g291982-c109576/Costa-… there are shared shuttles as well, an air con alternative to buses and taxis or rental car. The rental would be cheaper in the long run if you are using it for your trip. be aware, that during the high season, there is usually a minimum 3 day rental period. You can't beat the flexibility of having your own vehicle, and the roads to Jaco are generally in good shape. Have a great vacation.

9. Re: airport shuttle or taxi

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:57 pm, July 15, 2012
10. Re: airport shuttle or taxi

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:01 pm, July 15, 2012