We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaco for 2 weeks

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swift Current...
reviews: 4
Jaco for 2 weeks

I will be staying Jaco for 2 weeks, but I want to see and do lots of things. What are some hi lights not to miss. We like hiking, adventure, beach, nature. Have never been to CR before.

thanks

mo

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Jaco for 2 weeks

Dear saskmo...

Nice hike to Bijagual Waterfall...so nice...and the views are incredible...also Carara...and of course take your time and visit Manuel Antonio National Park...close on Mondays...also nice bot ride to Tortuga Island...

roadadvisor

Irving, Texas
reviews: 20
2. Re: Jaco for 2 weeks

I highly recommend doing at ATV tour. Our tour took us to a 40 ft waterfall where we cliff dived from. It was an amazing experience!

CT
reviews: 20
3. Re: Jaco for 2 weeks

Whitewater rafting trips and ziplines are also nearby. Here are a few companies we are considering, I am sure there are others as well...

http://www.canopyvistalossuenos.com/

jacovip.com/WhiteWaterRaftingCostaRica.html

New Orleans
reviews: 48
4. Re: Jaco for 2 weeks

Advemture Dining, Deep Sea Fishing and ATV! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
reviews: 110
5. Re: Jaco for 2 weeks

All great advice above. Try surfing too. The south end of the beach is a really great place to learn. Almost everyone gets up their first day in this area.

Mijas, Spain
reviews: 87
6. Re: Jaco for 2 weeks

We have justbgot back from 3 weeks in CR. We stayed in Jaco and adventure dining was a highlight of our trip. Unique dining experience above the rain forest with views down to the Pacific. Spectacular!

Swift Current...
reviews: 4
7. Re: Jaco for 2 weeks

Thanks all, we fly out today!!

8. Re: Jaco for 2 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, May 22, 2013