We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaco Massage

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sacramento...
Jaco Massage

Coming to Jaco in March 2012, we will be a group of 8 men. Playing golf each day of our stay. Thus we would like to have massages each day at our condo in Los Suenos.......not interested in paying the high cost for the hotel spa. Looking to pay reasonable rate for 1 hr. massage. We would need 4 to 8 ladies per day. Thanks for any help or directions to a reasonable spa.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
1. Re: Jaco Massage

Ladies only? There are plenty of good male masseuses in the world...

Someone from the area will chime in for the latest, and forgive me, but the wording of your question raised my eyebrows a bit...

The biggest spa in operation in the area would be Serenity Spa. There may be some folks doing massage locally but they come and go so someone in the area currently will need to answer that one.

Cheers

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
2. Re: Jaco Massage

Here is a link the the Spa I mentioned. Probably the only game in town that has enough staff I would imagine - http://www.serenityspacr.com

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
reviews: 111
3. Re: Jaco Massage

I preferred Nazareth Spa over Serendipity in Jaco. You could contact them and see if they can help you. The massage cost is $35 for a basic relaxation massage.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
4. Re: Jaco Massage

Dear Golf

I drive people to Jaco all the time...and a lot of them have had been extremely happy with Serendipity nice operation they have there...very professional!!!

roadadvisor

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
reviews: 111
5. Re: Jaco Massage

Serindipity is fine. You just pay extra for the lobby atmosphere. There is the waterfall noise and smelly candles, relaxing music and the right colors on the walls. Very American style lobby for a spa. But when it is time for your massage you leave the store front and go to another area and have a nice basic massage room. Nazareth has a decent lobby with the water noise and smelly candles in the lobby, but the colors aren't as soothing. When you go for your massage you go in the back to a nice basic massage room. So if you want to pay extra for the lobby go for it. Finding a good masseuse is the most important thing to me, I am picky about my massage, and Nazareth had better for me, fancy lobby or not. If you are looking for mani or pedi there is no competition, Nazareth. Nazareth has an actual nail store front below hte spa. Serindipity mani/pedis are so expensive and they don't have a proper set up or tools. They didn't even us a base coat. They do have some OPI products, but it isn't worth an extra $40 for OPI. I bring my own anyway.

New Orleans
reviews: 48
6. Re: Jaco Massage

Can anyone tell me about Oxygen Spa for massage and pedi's. They have a special one hour Swedish massage right now for 45.00. Women in my group are really looking forward to a massage.

San Jose, Costa Rica
7. Re: Jaco Massage

If you want a good massage and spa nazareth an excellent price your phone is 26433333 and email is clinicanazareth@hotmail.com

are excellent profecionales

their prices are the best of the person your manager is excellent

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
8. Re: Jaco Massage

Thank you ARIEL...good to know about NAZARETH CLINIC...

roadadvisor

San Jose, Costa Rica
9. Re: Jaco Massage

nazareth spa prices

Relaxing 60 minutes% 35

therapeutic 60 minutes $ 45

depths of 60 minutes $ 55

Hot Stone 90 minutes $ 80

lymphatic drainage 60 minutes $ 50

are the best in jaco ask for the manager if a group makes them a good price, is the manager warner

luck

New Orleans
reviews: 48
10. Re: Jaco Massage

Thanks Ariel, will definitely do that!