We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Marbella, Miss Junie's or El Icaco Lodge??

Which Tortuguero hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
reviews: 5
Casa Marbella, Miss Junie's or El Icaco Lodge??

Which one of these three hostels should I book at? Casa Marbella and Miss Junie's have about the same rates (50$ for two), El Icaco is cheaper (35$). I've read great reviews for all three so I am a little lost...

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
1. Re: Casa Marbella, Miss Junie's or El Icaco Lodge??

I vote for Casa Marbella -- if you can get a booking since they are booked up way in advance. It's right on the river/lagoon and they have a dock where I spent a lot of time.

But really , either of them would be fine.

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
reviews: 26
2. Re: Casa Marbella, Miss Junie's or El Icaco Lodge??

We practically lived on the dock at casa marbella, watching the sun set with a bottle of centenario. Basic, rustic and spotless is how I describe cb. They also do the best canal tour in their electric boat.

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 5
3. Re: Casa Marbella, Miss Junie's or El Icaco Lodge??

I ended up getting a reservation at Casa Marbella, seeing how everyone who went loved it! Thank you!

4. Re: Casa Marbella, Miss Junie's or El Icaco Lodge??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 02, 2014