We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

adventure inn packages

Which Tortuguero hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wisconsin
reviews: 2
adventure inn packages

Wondering if anyone has booked a forward package with Adventure INN to Tortuguero and on to Puerto Viejo and could give me some feedback on their experience

Thank You

Grecia, Costa Rica
reviews: 15
1. Re: adventure inn packages

I have not used their services to arrange tour packages however, as reviewers can be brutal in their reviews if they are not happy about the value they received, they use TA to voice their frustration.

Eric and his team work very hard to maintain their #2 rating in SJ and I believe any service you contract with them will be top notch.

Have a great holiday.

San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: adventure inn packages

I think now days you can go direct with service providers or a professional travel agent or tour operator...you really do not need a middle person just looking for commisions!

roadadvisor

3. Re: adventure inn packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, July 20, 2013