We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaguar Rescue Centre Volunteering

Which Puerto Viejo de Talamanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Jaguar Rescue Centre Volunteering

Hi,

I'll be volunteering at the JRC for 2 weeks from 25th November and will have a free weekend in between. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for good day trips or tours? I'd like to be able to see as much wildlife as possible.

Also, does anyone have any tips on getting to Puerto Viejo from San Jose? I was planning to spend my first night in San Jose the get the bus to Puerto Viejo the next day, but I heard its quite an unpredictable service. Do you think its better to get a shuttle?

Last question - any recommendations on reasonably priced but decent places to stay in San Jose that's not too far from the airport? My flight doesn't get in until quite late in the evening.

Many thanks!

Sloth Fiend.

Canada
reviews: 17
11. Re: Jaguar Rescue Centre Volunteering

Hi Sarah, no we didn't. The day we went the water was very choppy and part of the beach was closed. We just hiked around instead. We saw an eyelash viper, it was very cool!

12. Re: Jaguar Rescue Centre Volunteering

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Viejo de...