We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribe Horse Riding Club in Puerto Viejo. Volunteering.

Which Puerto Viejo de Talamanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Caribe Horse Riding Club in Puerto Viejo. Volunteering.

My 24 year old daughter would like to volunteer at Caribe Horse Riding Club in Puerto Viejo for a few week. She would be traveling alone. My concern is for her safety. Has anyone volunteered here or have any information on this?

5 replies to this topic
Puerto Viejo, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
reviews: 32
1. Re: Caribe Horse Riding Club in Puerto Viejo. Volunteering.

I know Amelie personally ( owner of Caribe Horseback Riding ) and she is a honest person and runs a very good business. She also has happy clients.

I would direct your concerns personally to her and I feel very confident she will give you direct honest answers to your concerns. If it was my daughter, I would have no hesitation putting her in hands of Amelie.

If I can answer any other questions do not hesitate to PM me. Cheers, Colin.

Puerto Viejo de...
reviews: 9
2. Re: Caribe Horse Riding Club in Puerto Viejo. Volunteering.

I can only back up what Colinsito says. Amelie is a great person and so is her staff. I was there a bit over a month ago for a horseback ride and the girl who volunteered at that time, loved it. In case you write Amelie in the next couple of days, you may have to wait for an answer a bit as she is going to have her baby very soon. If you have more questions/concerns about the volunteering job as well as the area, feel free to contact me.

Lake Havasu City...
Destination Expert
reviews: 4
3. Re: Caribe Horse Riding Club in Puerto Viejo. Volunteering.

Agree with both previous posts, Amelie is a great lady and runs an excellent business, please don't worry, your daughter will be in good hands.

Dallas, Texas
4. Re: Caribe Horse Riding Club in Puerto Viejo. Volunteering.

Thank you all for the positive posts. We were in Puerto Viejo several years ago but missed the horse riding club. I will put it on our list for our next visit.

Would you suggest she take the bus or shuttle to Caribe?

Lake Havasu City...
Destination Expert
reviews: 4
5. Re: Caribe Horse Riding Club in Puerto Viejo. Volunteering.

If she is on a budget, the bus is perfectly fine and safe. here is the schedule puertoviejosatellite.com/transport.php#bus

Reply to: Caribe Horse Riding Club in Puerto Viejo. Volunteering.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Viejo de...