We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great driver in Puerto Viejo

Which Puerto Viejo de Talamanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrisburg...
reviews: 4
Great driver in Puerto Viejo

We happened upon a excellent driver in PV, Sascha tel: 8661-0594. He's a safe, dependable guy trying to make a living for his family. Sascha has a late-model minivan he keeps very clean. He speaks English very well, too.

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
reviews: 52
1. Re: Great driver in Puerto Viejo

Thanks for the info. Many visitors does not enjoy the bike ride, and for walking distances around Puerto Viejo are just too long. Hopefully any of the regulars from that area will confirm the above data.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
2. Re: Great driver in Puerto Viejo

Thank you good to know... great that he is a local person working hard for his family!!

roadadvisor

Puerto Viejo, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
reviews: 32
3. Re: Great driver in Puerto Viejo

That is great to hear. I know him and yes, he is a good guy. But most of the taxi drivers are all good people trying to make a living for themselves and or their families.

I am not sure what the above comment about him being a " local person" means, but as far as I know... They are all local.. People from other parts of the country do not come to Puerto Viejo to drive taxi. They all live in the local area.

4. Re: Great driver in Puerto Viejo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Viejo de...