We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Awesome driver Danilo (Danny) Jimenez !!

Which Puerto Viejo de Talamanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amhersturg, Ont.
reviews: 92
Awesome driver Danilo (Danny) Jimenez !!

Hi guys just wanted to spread the word of an awesome man and now a new friend of ours Danilo( Danny )Jimenez . We contacted him in July for our trip in January ( which just officially ended), for transportation from San Jose airport to Puerto Viejo and back. He got back to us via email right away, and everything went so smoothly! I can't say enough how he made our ride informative and fun. He told us so much about costa rica it was awesome! He drives a new air conditioned van, which also has wifi!! He stops whenever you need to and he just made the whole experience that much better, and he was very reasonably priced. I totally recommend him!! He can be reached at his website costaricadriver.com and his email is crdannytravels@yahoo.com

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
1. Re: Awesome driver Danilo (Danny) Jimenez !!

He gets good reviews, glad you had a fun time and thanks for taking a minute to post about it.

Nice touch having a van that comes with WiFi, I heard about that recently but did not know who actually had it, that can make some long drives a lot better.

Cheers

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 7
2. Re: Awesome driver Danilo (Danny) Jimenez !!

Two weeks ago we made the blunder of leaving our laptop in danny`s van when he dropped us off in Dominical and we didn`t have his phone number.The good people who own Coconut Grove let us use their computer to find Danny`s e-mail address and we had our computer back in less than 30 minutes.This was the second trip that we had Danny drive us and for sure we`ll have him again next year.

Puerto Viejo, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
reviews: 35
3. Re: Awesome driver Danilo (Danny) Jimenez !!

Wow! Excellent. That is so great to hear. Can never have enough good driver options. Thanks for sharing that.

Massachusetts
reviews: 26
4. Re: Awesome driver Danilo (Danny) Jimenez !!

So glad to hear this! We have booked Danny to pick us up at SJO and take us to Arenal in just a couple of weeks. Thanks for the post.

Los Angeles...
reviews: 20
5. Re: Awesome driver Danilo (Danny) Jimenez !!

I am weighing renting a car against hiring a driver and wondered what the usual cost is for a driver.

Thank you!!

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
reviews: 28
6. Re: Awesome driver Danilo (Danny) Jimenez !!

Private Drivers charge from point to point, so price depends were are you going.

Tampa, FL
reviews: 9
7. Re: Awesome driver Danilo (Danny) Jimenez !!

I've hired Danny in June and July to transport my family and me to various locations. The email I am using is: costaricadriver@gmail.com. Is this the same person?

Los Angeles...
8. Re: Awesome driver Danilo (Danny) Jimenez !!

Oops! Sorry! From SJO to Punta Uva. :)

thank you, renaroo!

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
reviews: 28
9. Re: Awesome driver Danilo (Danny) Jimenez !!

My guess is about $200 to $250 each way by private driver, you will probably save renting a car as you can drive around localy as well and save on taxis.

Los Angeles...
10. Re: Awesome driver Danilo (Danny) Jimenez !!

Thomas, is it difficult to navigate San Jose?

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Viejo de...