We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

They lost our reservation

Which Puerto Viejo de Talamanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
They lost our reservation

I just attempted top confirm my mid-February reservation at la Costa de Papito (Cocles), and was told that they don't have it - now they're booked for most of our stay and we'll only be there for a few nights. aside from being angry (we booked back in October to make sure they wouldn't be booked up) i'm really stressed out now - is there anywhere else close by that anyone can recommend? Cariblue and Azania are booked (and kind of expensive anyway). I'm worried that on such short notice, we're going to have some trouble.

trying not to panic...

Costa Rica
1. Re: They lost our reservation

Hello Ninabika

What are your concrete days in Puerto Viejo so I can try to find a place for you . . .

Please let me know as soon as possible.

You can mail me at alonchavez@gmail.com

Toronto
2. Re: They lost our reservation

I appreciate the offer, but we're happy to do the legwork ourselves. Actually just need the names of some places in the vicinity - we've now got 2 nights at Azania, 2 at Papito, and looking to fill the last 3 - maybe a bit further south down the coast? Punta Uva, maybe?

minneesota
reviews: 25
3. Re: They lost our reservation

try Cabinas Casa Verde, we just got back and loved the place. They have a web site so you can gooogle them for it or check here on tripadvisor.

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
reviews: 18
4. Re: They lost our reservation

Sorry to hear about your problems, ninabika

Not quite Puerto Viejo (a bit further north) but we really liked Aviarios del Caribe. Might not be what you're looking for, and you'll need a car, but for something a bit different ...

If you think you might be interested and want to learn more, there's some info on our website, www.avengerpenguins.com. The report is long and Aviarios was our last stop, so if you don't want to spend 20 minutes reading about birds and monkeys, skip to the end.

Ask if you have any questions.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Viejo de...