We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

last minute help

Which Cahuita hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis, Tennessee
reviews: 16
last minute help

We have had a last minute change in plans and are now considering a 2 week trip to Costa Rica starting this Monday, June 12. Parents and 2 children. We know nothing. Any suggestions of a local travel agent who might be able to help us with this..or any suggestions of how one gets around, where to go, etc. We are at a loss and in a hurry. Help!

macon, ga
1. Re: last minute help

Central American Tours, they did a great job for us. Got back last Saturaday and everything went as or better than expected

Florida
2. Re: last minute help

We went with Avispa’s Adventures. (Based on previous forum reviews) They try to show you Costa Rica the way it really is ...not the tourist traps! They do small group and private tours which means they go at your speed. They do what you want to do when you want to do it! The "MUST DO" trips are the miravalles volcano trip and the Palo Verde tour. Amy and avispa go way out of their way to make your adventure spectacular and you vacation unforgettable. I think their miravalles tour was the best tour I have ever taken. (In my many years of traveling!) They even provide a bottle of champagne or wine in the hot springs. It was truly the perfect ending to a great day!

They can also make hotel reservations and arrange airport transportation. (For us the transportation was less with them than it was with the hotel)

You can contact them at www.avispasadventures.com or e-mail at info@avispasadventures.com (we made our arrangements at the last minute too!…But they accommodated us! They are GREAT!)