We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings in Guanacaste

Which Tamarindo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, England
reviews: 5
Weddings in Guanacaste

Hi there!

We are looking for somewhere really cool to get married in the area of playa conchal - playa tamarindo. We don't like big hotels and are looking for something like a small boutique hotel or really nice romantic retreat. Does anyone have any ideas? Also looking for any good tour companies in the area.

Thanks!

1. Re: Weddings in Guanacaste

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:44 pm, September 06, 2006
Baton Rouge...
2. Re: Weddings in Guanacaste

I think the bed and breakfast on the beach in tamarindo is your speed. its called the sueno del mar.

3. Re: Weddings in Guanacaste

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:45 pm, September 22, 2006
Winnipeg, Canada
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
reviews: 14
4. Re: Weddings in Guanacaste

Storm

have you read the Trip Advisor posting guidelines.? Maybe that will enlighten you . Copy and pasted below are part:

"No self-promoting advertising or solicitation postings of any kind. It’s fine to share places you’ve been with other people, but this is not a space for you to tout your business or the business of a friend or relative. And while we’re on this subject, it’s not a space for you to bad-mouth your competitors, either. Neither of these things is fair—or remotely professional.

Users affiliated with a business or property being discussed must identify themselves as such. If you own "Awesome Tours," and someone asks a question like, "Does anyone know how to contact Awesome Tours?" then of course we think you should be able to answer! Just say in your post, "Hi — I own Awesome Tours." However, if someone asks, "Does anyone know of any good tour companies?" it would probably be best for you to stay out of it, lest you violate rule #2."

So maybe that is why your post telling these people you would plan their wedding and giving only your email address and your URL were deleted.

I am sure that you do have alot of useful tips and information to offer, but if you violate the guidelines - I suspect your posts will continue to be yanked...

San Isidro de El...
reviews: 42
5. Re: Weddings in Guanacaste

Two very nice hotels to think about would be Capitan Suizo and Cala Luna.

If you change your mind and decide you want something up in the mountains in the Los Angeles cloud forest, Villa Blanca is a beautiful setting and the wedding chapel there is darling. You could divide your time between the beach and the cloud forest.

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 2
6. Re: Weddings in Guanacaste

Villa Blanca is awesome, ask for Gabi in reservations. I used to think that Capitan Suizo was great, but recently some of my friends and their family had a terrible experience there, and they are some not too nice reveiws on TA.

Storm

florida
reviews: 1
7. Re: Weddings in Guanacaste

The Peace Lodge might be to far from the beach for you, but this page of their website has some good info about getting married in Costa Rica: waterfallgardens.com/lapaz-specialevents.html .

Tamarindo, Costa...
reviews: 16
8. Re: Weddings in Guanacaste

Sueno del Mar would be yo0ur best choise, for sure!

los angeles
9. Re: Weddings in Guanacaste

you should definitely get in touch with the people at VOEC Retreats www.voecretreats.com... they are a hip eco-lux company in the area and focus on surf/yoga/spa packages and custom luxury vacations for women but can accomodate special requests for groups or couples... i was impressed by thier attention to detail and focus on a quality "organic" experience that wasn't priced into the stratosphere... if they can't help you out they should definitely be able to point you in the right direction. Congrats on tying the knot, I eloped in Chile 2 years ago and wouldn't have it any other way!

Wayne, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Playa Conchal
reviews: 28
10. Re: Weddings in Guanacaste

I don't think you will find anything better than los Altos de Eros. 12 persons capacity, $ 2000 per night for the whole place. About as small and boutique-y as it gets. I am avidly awaiting my sunset couples massage that I already scheduled for December.